Putting on weight is always easier than getting rid of the excess flab. At least that’s what a majority of people out there think. If you are worried about those extra pounds you have piled on, here is a perfect set of remedies that can help you get rid of them in as soon as two weeks! While they might not burn all the fat on their own, they will surely help you burn fat faster and lose weight naturally. Keep reading to find out what they are and how they can help.
What Causes Weight Gain?
Sometimes, you may unintentionally gain weight without increasing your food intake or decreasing your physical activities. This may either be periodic, rapid, or continuous.
Periodic weight gain is characterized by fluctuations in your weight every now and then or periodically. This is often witnessed during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
Rapid and unintentional weight gain is often a side effect of a few medications, and in most cases, this is harmless.
Continuous weight gain is gaining weight over time due to varying actors like advancing age or overeating.
Here are some additional factors that are seen contributing to weight gain:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, women tend to put on extra weight as a result of the growing fetus and placenta, amniotic fluid, increased blood supply, and enlarged uterus.
- Hormonal Changes:When a woman enters menopause, there is a decrease in the estrogen hormone. This can result in weight gain around the abdominal region and the hips.
- Menstruation:Women experience water retention and bloating around that time of the month. This may also be accompanied by varying levels of estrogen and progesterone, which results in periodic weight gain.
- Fluid Retention: Fluid retention is also known as edema. It causes your limbs, hands, feet, face or abdomen to look swollen and results in weight gain.
- Medications:Certain medications like corticosteroids, antidepressants, birth control pills, and antipsychotic drugs are known to cause weight gain.
Whatever the reason for your weight gain may be, here are some natural remedies that can help you shed those extra pounds in as early as two weeks!